VOLUNTEER AT CAPLES HOUSE MUSEUM
There are a lot of ways you can volunteer at Caples House!
To learn more and sign up - click on the Contact Link and get involved!
- Shopkeeper in the Country Store
- Docent (tour leader) in the Museum
- Upkeep of the buildings
- Serving on the Caples House Board
- Upkeep of the museum collections
- Serving at teas, luncheons and other events
- Gardening - flower and herb garden care
- Caring for the Heritage Orchard
- And many other fun and interesting ways to be involved!
Contact Volunteer & Museum Docent Coordinator, Terry Maloney at:
Email - click HERE or Phone 503-366-4010